In the Visitors page, you will see your unique visitors and their activities including their average session time. Let's break it down:
1) Use Filters to isolate your group of interest by: Country, Screen Resolution, Browser Language, Operating System, Device or Browser.
2) Remember that you can filter the results by date at the top right of the page.
This page contains the list of unique visitors from the defined time period and any applicable Filters. In rows you will see each Visitor's country, OS and Browser, how many Sessions they've had and last date of last activity on your site.
All of the Session data is processed into profiles for each of your Visitors. Click any Visitor profile to see the following information:
- Total number of Sessions,
- First Session,
- Last Session,
- Device and Operating System,
- Browser and Browser Language
- Screen Resolution
- Average Session Time
From this view you can also access each user's individual Sessions, Pageviews (with a list of all of the Visitor's clicks) as well as watch the full session replays and the Visitor's journey on your site (if your Plan includes Session Replays).