2 minutes read
See our latest platform and feature updates.
24th of November, 2020 - General Improvements and New Features
- Implemented the Lightweight mode of tracking
- Less than 6 kB,
- Lightweight and performance friendly way of tracking,
- No user consent required and fully compliant with GDPR, CCPA, PECR,
- Implemented Cities tracking,
- Improved platform performance,
- Improved Pixel tracking script performance,
- Improved Dashboard and other pages for a better user experience, looks and consistency,
- Fully redesigned the statistics date picker,
- Fully redesigned and modernised the browser tracking library for better accuracy on link statistics,
- Upgraded our session Recording and Replay technologies,
- From now on, bots will be automatically excluded from being tracked,
- Fixed a bug where for some users their e-mail was not being changed from the Account settings page,
- Fixed business invoices where inclusive taxes were not calculated properly,
- Fixed Realtime analytics not taking into consideration the users' timezones.
24th of September, 2020 - Big Autumn Update ?
- Fully reworked checkout experience,
- You can now block bots & crawlers from tracking,
- E-mail verification will now be required also if you change it,
- Updated Stripe payment handler to support the latest API version of Stripe,
- Updated Stripe PHP SDK to the latest version,
- Updated Bootstrap and jQuery libraries to the latest versions,
- Reworked account deletion flow and page,
- Our Favicon (website icons) provider has been changed from Google to DuckDuckGo for enhanced privacy,
- Replaced country flags API provider with self hosted flag images,
- A lot of other fixes, code cleanups and improvements.
7th of August, 2020 - Minor Fixes
- Improved Teams experience,
- Fixed an issue with system scheduled tasks.
6th of August, 2020 - Big Summer Update ☀️
- Improved Dark/Light Mode switch,
- Improved the speed of execution of most pages as well as payment gateways,
- Fixed Facebook login,
- Fixed the way old session replays are deleted,
- Fix a potential bug in the Visitors page where in some cases it wouldn't load Stylesheets,
- Fixed goals and heatmaps sometimes not being triggered for some sites using www. prefix,
- Upgraded phpmailer, recaptcha, stripe, fontawesome libraries to the latest versions,
- Reworked parts of the Packages and Checkout pages,
- Updates the Heatmaps and Session recording libraries,
- Improved ads placement,
- Reduced the size of our libraries to improve speed,
- Other minor and major improvements and fixes.
30th of July, 2020 - General Improvements and New Features
- Added Export to PDF functionality to analytics,
- Improved Team invitations,
- Improved responsiveness, especially on mobile devices,
- Improved the way the Tracking Pixel recognises domains,
- The Tracking Pixel code will now stop Heatmaps and Recording if the tracked website does not support these functions,
- Fixed an issue with invited Team members that could not access analytics without an active plan,
- Fixed Replays page error when applying certain filters,
- Fixed Reset Password function not resetting the 2FA token. Now it will completely remove the set 2FA Token when resetting the password,
- Fixed goals update and deletion bug,
- Fixed issues with Heatmaps and Goals issues,
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
5th of June, 2020 - Initial Launch