Our refunds process 1 minutes read
If you're visiting this page, you're either not happy with our product in which case we're really sorry about that, or you're just curious about our policy on refunds. Either way - we hope you'll find this information useful.
Here are common reasons for refund requests and how we deal with such requests. Please note that the following is not absolute and we reserve the right to approve or decline refund requests at our sole discretion.
- Something on your system is not working - We usually find and fix any bugs very quickly, but if your paid feature doesn't work for a prolonged period of time, please contact us and we will try our best to fix it for you. If we can't, we will, of course, be able to issue a full refund.
- I purchased a plan by mistake - In order to buy a paid plan, you have to choose one, pick your payment frequency, choose a payment method and pick a payment type. You then have to process the payment itself by entering your card details on our payment provider's website. There is no way to accidentally purchase a plan and we will not offer refunds in such cases.
- I'm not getting what I expected - Define "expected". We make every effort to manage your expectations before you purchase a plan and there is plenty of information available about the features included in each plan. If you purchased a plan and have access to the features included that plan, you do not qualify for a refund. If you're unhappy for any reason, we want to make it right - please contact us.
- My plan doesn't offer me what I need - Again, before you buy a plan, you are shown all of the features it includes, but please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your needs and offer a custom tailored plan.
- I want to use another platform - We will absolutely do what we can to keep your business, so let's chat about your needs and what we can do to meet them! We also offer custom plans because we want your business to succeed.