1 minutes read
The Dashboard page is the core of your analytics. Each one of your Websites has one. This page shows a number of useful statistics, starting with Pageviews, Sessions and Visitors.
1) Use Filters to isolate statistics by certain properties:
- Pageviews: Country, Screen Resolution, Browser Language, Operating System, Device, Browser
- Visitors: Path, Page Title, Referrer Host, UTM Source, UTM Medium, UTM Campaign
2) Export: Click Export to CSV to download an Excel file with the information neatly organized in a spreadsheet, or Export to PDF to download analytics information in a beautiful document.
3) Lists showing detailed numbers and percentages:
- Pages - which pages on your site your users visit the most. Expand to see Pages, Landing Pages and Exit Pages.
- Referrers - what website (if any) your users come to your website from. Expand to see lists of Sites, Social Media and Search Engines.
- Countries - where your users are from and see where your website is the most visited. Expand to see a World map of your visitors.
- UTMs - track information about the visitors arriving on your website by Source, Medium and Campaign. You can track where they came from and what they clicked on to get there
- Screen Resolutions - your website visitors by screen sizes
- Browser Language - although browser language is not necessarily indicative where your visitor is from, this metric helps you understand their preferred language is
- Operating Systems - what systems your visitors use
- Devices - what devices your visitors use
- Browsers - what Internet browsers your users use
4) Goals: a goal can help you track conversions or custom events, like a button click, form submission and more. You can choose two different types of Goals:
- Pageviews - set out a goal for the number of Pageviews for a specific page and track its progress